Celebrating 40 Years!
Saturday, February 8th 2020
Click on a box below to get started
Be a Sponsor for the 40th Celebration Fundraiser
- A donation of $200.00 will sponsor a table at the Fundraiser, including 10 tickets to the event. Bring your friends!
- A Business donation of $250.00 with your business name is listed on our website.
- A Corporate donation of $500.00 or more with your business name noted on our website and a banner hung on the wall.
Give the Gift of a Week of Camp for a Child.
We never want to turn away a kid from the opportunity to experience camp.
- A donation of $300 will help 1 child attend camp
- A donation of $600 will help 2 children attend camp
Here are easy ways you can give!
We have 3 ways to help Lone Tree Camps for generations to come:
- Special Projects
We can now accept stocks, bonds, and land through our endowment fund. For more information please contact our office at 575.354.3322
This helps with day to day operating expense. Since we are a non-denominational camp, we do not have any financial backing from any particular denomination or organization.
This helps with adding new activities and facilities along with maintaining them.
God has given us favor with the seller of the 140 acres located a few miles from Lone Tree Ranch. We were able to negotiate $42,500 down from the listed price! Our goal is to continue to raise finances to match our generous lead matching gift of $199,000.
Here is how you can help!
1) Please continue to pray with us!
2) Lone Tree is a 501 (c) 3 organization. All donations made by the end of the year will be receipting as a charitable gift.
3) After our negotiation, each acre is costing us approx. $2,200. With our matching grant, any gift doubles your impact! Gifts can be mailed to Lone Tree Ranch PO Box 523 Capitan, NM 88316 or click on the button above. Remember PayPal has a 3% deduction fee.
This is for local kids as well as any family who needs assistance. We never want to turn away a kid from the opportunity to experience camp.
Our full time staff are asked to raise 50% of their salary and our summer staff to raise 100% of their pay to keep the cost down for our campers. Please keep in mind that our full time staff and summer staff need monthly supporters or one time gifts.